| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maturin in December is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly dry. Circa 111mm (4.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Maturin December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Maturin, Venezuela
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Maturin: