| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maturin in February is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Maturin February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Maturin, Venezuela
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Maturin: