| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maturin in January is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 58mm (2.3in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Maturin January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Maturin, Venezuela
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Maturin: