| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maturin in May is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 100mm (3.9in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Maturin May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Maturin, Venezuela
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Maturin: