| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maturin in November is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in November is far from dry. Some 135mm (5.3in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Maturin November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Maturin, Venezuela
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Maturin: