| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maturin in October is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 107mm (4.2in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Maturin October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Maturin, Venezuela
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Maturin: